View Single Post
Old 2009-09-01, 01:13   Link #2316
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Thinking back to the The end of the world arc, Athena surely feel like a dominatrix existent. She told Hayate exactly WHAT to do, they get along fine but it seems Athena seems to be in charge of everything all the time. When Hayate show sign of rebellion, she discarded him.
Surely she ordered him around, but it is not that surprising since he technically is her butler, right? Moreover, considered Hayate's intelligence and naivety, can you tell me what Hayate can do by himself, not to mention his knowledge about reality? Athena has a much more clearer vision than him. That was why beside being his lover, Athena was also his teacher (maybe parent as well) and taught him "WHAT" he should learn to make the best out of him.
Can you tell me the wrongness of what Athena did to Hayate that give you the bad impression?

She discarded? If I'm remember correctly, Hayate was at fault, not hers. She wanted and still want Hayate to be by her side, that mean she did not wanted to "discard." He did not believed her and chose his parent, and with her clouded mind, what do you expected her to do? Use her power to force him to stay in the castle? Or tell him to leave the castle? Or apologize to him?
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote