View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 14:05   Link #2532
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
OMG Am I the only one here who thinks Shou might, just might (10% chance) still be alive? I mean for some reason I can see a twist where he either saves Miu or Kenichi and he was being kept safe by the allied army during the assault on D on D tournament. Because I dont like Shou I really dont, I really do hope he is dead, Im only saying that judging by how the manga has gone on so far its seems just 10% possible it might take an unexpected turn.

But Im still hoping Radin Tidat Jihan Is alive and well since he really did have character, even though he did not seem like the honest character he was the only person who ever got Kenichi almost on to the dark side even if it was only for 1 page lol.
I think the opposite: I did not like Jihan since he was sly.. the only good thing was his pride at the end ("I will not allow myself to receive pity from the enemy")
But else he was not a worthy martial artist like the rest of Yomi.
Kano Shou on the other hand was a marvellous fighter. He should have been the best out of them (which does not mean the strongest opponent for Kenichi) and showed good signs of character.. an interesting rival, since Hermit has gone astray. Takeda, hm.. who knows.

What I am wondering is who the other 2 disciples of Ogata Ishinsai are. One hot girl and a guy... will be interesting!
And when does this guy of the D of D show up again? Even Elder was not very pleased when seeing him...