View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 22:14   Link #2395
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Nagi wasn't among the commoners because she took the whole front page, and because Hata is just lazy. Or Hayate might mention her in 240, saying that she's his new north star, even though he still loves Athena.

As for... MAAAARIIIIIIAAAAA, YOU'VE GOTTA SEE HER! GO IN-SA-NE, AND OUT OF YOUR MIIINNNDDD!! Latiiinnnaaaa~~~ AVE MARIA!! A MILLION AND ONE CANDLE LIGHTS!!

She looks like background to me. She's the perfect furniture. Does everything as expected, and obeys Nagi to the letter. I'd love to see her lose all her modesty, and dress in a skimpy suit, aaaaannnd other things... hahah.

Well from my POV, if she was given an important role, she'd probably execute it effortlessly and flawlessly. .... She needs more personality. Specifically a defiant one!

Here's a light example:

It's bed time and as always Nagi is afraid to sleep alone. Hayate is obviously out of the question, Tama has fleas, and all her friends di- errr.. are overseas. So like most of the time she's going to sleep with Maria.

Nagi: Maria? Maria? *looking for her while hugging her pink pillow with a thumb in her mouth for cuteness*
Nagi: Oh, there you are!
Maria: *is shaving her legs in the bathroom when Nagi comes in*
Nagi: Maria, I'm going to bed.. are you coming?
Maria: *for various yet to be understood reasons she's shaving with a machete, even though there are other more practical means to do so very very nearby*
Maria: *startled by Nagi she cuts her leg off, yelling in a deep husky voice ARRRRR!!*
Nagi: Ahhh!! Maria, your leg, your leg!! We need to call a doctor quickly! HAYATE!! (he's in the underground punishment jai- ... facility)
Maria: *puts on a wooden leg* YARRRRRRRRR!!!
Magical parrot that suddenly appeared on her shoulder for no reason: Yaaaaaarrrrrr!! Kaw!
Nagi: .........

Wait... I've completely derailed this..

New example. For real this time!

Nagi: Maria, I'm hungry. Go make lunch.
Maria: FUCK OFF! *shows middle finger* (yelled with an Irish accent & beard)
Nagi: *comatose from shock*

Hmm, no wait, the original idea I had was about her leaving, and Nagi somehow ending up sleeping with Klaus. Poor Klaus.. he needs love. It's so sad... so very sad..

Oh well~
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote