View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 03:30   Link #19648
vivify93

Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Untitled Seitenkan Sigh Fic: Bad End

This has been going through my head for a while now.

As of Monday, March 29th, 2010, this has been revised. Hopefully this is my last revision, but I make no guarantees that this won't be edited any longer.

Disclaimer: This is my own work. Nagaru Tanigawa is not involved. Kaisos Erranon is not involved. DJ_RmX, or "Danchou", is not involved. They all simply provided a small basis to work with. Hell, I didn't even read The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya prior to writing this, to be honest. One more thing, the reason Yuuki doesn't stop Haruki is because the entire idea that was running through my head while writing this was, "What if no one stopped Haruki and he did strike back at Kyonko?"

Spoiler for An Untitled Sighs Seitenkan Fic (Bad End):

Why did I decide to do this? This has been going through my head since we started discussing this scene. Why has it been doing so? I don't know. Why am I disparaging one of my favorite anime boys? Because he's an asshole. Not this much of an asshole, but still. Also for the lulz.

Even still, I'm not suggesting my fic be in the official writeup. It wouldn't get in, anyway—there's no way for this fic to be included unless Kaisos or anyone else wanted a reason to stop rewriting the novels.

For some bonus lulz, I originally thought this scene took place in the clubroom, thus it was written as such. The latest update has rectified this, however.

I hope this is enjoyed.

Last edited by vivify93; 2011-02-20 at 04:08. Reason: yet another revision.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote