View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 18:41   Link #1067
worldruined
power tends to corrupt

Send a message via AIM to worldruined
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solachinx View Post
All joking aside, my ideal ending would be one where Haruhi fnds out that Kyon is John Smith and, thus, discovers her own powers. However, when she discovers that she has all this power, she becomes paranoid that she might accidently erase Kyon or one of her fellow Brigade members. So, she wishes that she never had to deal with these powers and that she could be a normal human being (as a kind of allusion to the first novel, where she wished in a flashback that she could be different), but instead she is destroyed by her own powers; she disappears for good.

Because the three (possibly four) factions were created through Haruhi, they are distroyed when she is destroyed: Itsuki reverts to normal, Mikuru is transported back to the future, and Yuki and the Data Overmind disappear along with all the other factions (the Organization, The Time Travellers, and the Anti-SOS Brigade along with their respective groups).

Itsuki and Kyon stand there: the two that were probably the most distant in the Brigade are now closer due to them being the only remaining members. Kyon stands there, astonished by what he had just witnessed: and Itsuki starts to cry a small tear. "After all that work we did to protect Miss Suzumiya from finding out her own strength, it's all wasted," mourns Itsuki "I can't help but feel some small bit of regret."

Kyon reflects on the past X years, and how he used to be a deadpan snarker and how he had been chaged by, not just Haruhi, but the entire Brigade. It finishes with Kyon saying how he'll tell his sister about a story of aliens, time travellers, espers and the mysterious god who lead them all.

A little OOC, but eh.
Oh, hey, I think I have that doujinshi! But for some strange reason, mine ends with a lot more NSFW Koizumi*Kyon scenes...