View Single Post
Old 2009-09-18, 11:09   Link #160
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Gave this episode a 9 and a well deserved one.

I must admit the new OP is very good and capture multiple elements that we have already been introduced too as well those forthcoming. The portrait that was on the wall of Beatrice has been replaced with another very familiar look witch who also appears later in the OP i think she looks like Maria.

I was a little confused at first when this episode started but i quickly caught up and caught on to what was happening. Battler's many faces were hilarious and of course we were given a look at the past as we see why 2 of the siblings fight with another. Seems everyone in this family has a dirty little secret and some despite her gender wants the roll as head of the family it seems Eva has a friend who is given her guidance. But the funny thing is that new witch that appeared in the new OP who looks like Maria also looks this girl as well.

Beatrice having a servant was no surprised as i was spoiled by accident on Ronove who i dont really care for that much so far. However it is not surprising that Beatrice has a piece of furniture of her own. Battler who renewed spirit has spawned another game was impressive at the end and i think he even shocked Beatrice a bit as well. She made that not so happy face of hers after several of Battlers rebukes.

Also, the scene with the witch called Beatrice was interesting. The little girl looked like Beatrice but the older witch never called her by that name. Is Beatrice a name that can be inherited i look forward to finding out this total flip from the real world to the meta world was very cool. Im still confused about a number of things but im still liking the series.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-09-21 at 11:19.