View Single Post
Old 2004-07-21, 23:44   Link #36
mike5426

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznincantation

To Dranz:

Before I type anything else, I am going to apologize for any grammatical English errors I might have, since I only began learning English a bit over two years ago.

When Lizz asked for the html address for the anime heaven site, I replied and answered by typing out the link. I do not know whether I should have replied or not, but since he asked a question I thought that I could help him out. So I apologize if I was not supposed to answer his question. (Maybe I misunderstood? I'm still not very familiar with many English idioms)

But taking a quick look at his profile, I noticed that he/she (Lizz) just joined today, so even though banning him/her is understandable, I feel a little sorry for lizz to be banned the first day he/she joined.

For others have written responses that I feel warrant an even larger lack propriety, such as:

(I am using this just as an example - no offence intended towards joshk)

I being Japanese, I do not think it very proper to call a language someone doesn't understand as 'babble' even though it may appear that way to them - but for sake of respect I don't think that reply was necessary. (A reply such as ... "other than the original language" would be much for suitable than "babbling" in my opinion.

So in summary of what I am saying, I apologize that I replied to Lizz's question (if I was not supposed to), for my English interpretation is still a work in progress, and hope that it was not because of me that he/she was banned. And if that was the case that I instigated lizz's ousting, then I deeply apologize and will take being banned in his/her place.

Edit: Granted I did not see Lizz's last two posts, so maybe what he/she said then would fully warrant being banned regardless of any circumstance - and thus my point in apologizing for Lizz would not be needed. (I think)

*** Oh and as for Episode 92. Anime Heaven has already finished it. They just haven't uploaded and placed it on the site yet. So please be patient with us. Thank you.

Okay, basically in my opinion, you have done nothing wrong, so quit apologizing. Lizz's first post was fine but his annoying one wasn't and obviously Dranz didn't think it was funny. So he booted him.

Btw, thanks for the update on the episode.
mike5426 is offline   Reply With Quote