View Single Post
Old 2009-10-10, 13:09   Link #327
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
glass jaw is a bitch
After watching Hajime no Ippo (and knowing a little about fighting) I would believe her being down if she got hit in the jaw, but the eye? Is it James Bond? In first JB Origins it killed instantly but if you get hit in left eye, not right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
because Maybe they decided to keep him half naked for the girls?
That's one reason... or Kubo got tired of drawning him in bankai clothes too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
off the top of my head i can't even think of a single anime/manga where anyone has actually bled to death

now what would give you that idea?
I thought that one of the reasons why Ichigo's mother died was because was a litte of bloodlost - to think about it most people that died in flashbacks were weakass XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Jidanbo is not even a vice captain, Hiyori is a vice captain that too a Vizard VC. Gin Shikai as a spear/stabbing weapon has never done any real damage . Toshiro could evade it from less than 1 feet and Byakuya took it head one without life threatening injuries . The side ways style is not new he has used it against modified hollows when he was a vice captain . The thing is Gin being one of the last ntagonist alive has received a major upgrade . Its as DEM as it best but the antagonist are vastly outnumbered so its quite understandable .

I would have preferred a stab in the heart or through the head .
Rangiku stopped Gin's sword (her broke).
Byakuya didn't faze too much and Vaziard that was a VC when he was still a brat got cut in half by it... Come to think of it if Aizen and co didn't get a boost then they should be at maximal captain shinigami level - unless there are cheat codes that Aizen uses.

Back to number theory where max of captain is 100, and of a hybrid is 150. I know that Kubo tends to go "technique over strenght" but then we have Zaraki was too stpuid to be afraid of darkness and Hiero. If Zaraki was even stronger (I mean he level up to Espada arc like everybody did, or Espada didn't reach Captain level) then he wouldn't be cuttable by any technique or sword - like Nnoitra suppose to be.

Is there really a limit that a shinigami can have? Zaraki, Aizen and Yamamoto says otherwise. Ichigo has hell lot of reiatsu so he can take Orihime to honeymonth and back in bankai mode.

After seeing Gin, Tousen and Aizen fight it makes me think why they made Espada anyway...