View Single Post
Old 2009-10-14, 08:12   Link #2676
a745

Position(s): Karaoke Person and AFX Typesetter

Group: Abyssal Chronicles (http://www.abyssalchronicles.com)

Project(s): Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~ Trailers and Tales of Symphonia: the Animation (Sylvarant Arc) - We're subbing this in preparation for the Tethe'alla Arc that will be coming out on Spring 2010. We also need people who are willing to commit to us until the Tethe'alla Arc, as well as for our sure future project, Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~ (once DVDs are out). At least until those projects. Workraws for ToS Sylvarant Arc are all ready and stuff, we're currently at the timing process. We're just working in our own pace, and we're in no rush at all. We won't be pressing you with deadlines or anything.

Requirements: Karaoke Person - preferably someone experienced who can do something similar to the karaoke effects the rest of the staff have in mind (we're also open to opinions, 'cause well, you're the karaoke person). Preferably someone whose PC has kanji support because our translator wants kanji in the karaoke. Aside from Tales of Symphonia, we also need karaoke for one of the Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~ trailers (song is Kane wo Narashite by Bonnie Pink). It's your choice whether you use Aegisub or Adobe After Effects, but we really don't want anything flashy or um, hurts the eyes X_x.

AFX Typesetter - Preferably someone experienced on this. For Tales of Symphonia, the need for AFX is actually very minimal (just logo overlays that fade in/out), but there are some pretty complex effects on the Tales of Vesperia trailers (the effect on the logo at the end of this video). The images/files/etc needed for effects, such as the group's logo, will be provided. All you really have to work on are effects.

IRC Channel: #abyssalchronicles@irc.rizon.net (though I'd prefer e-mails/PMs)
IRC Contact: Rena_Chan or ashye (if at IRC), a745 if via e-mail/PMs.
E-Mail: a745@abyssalchronicles.com

Last edited by a745; 2009-10-14 at 16:49.