View Single Post
Old 2009-11-06, 09:57   Link #1477
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Not necessarily true, I mean he's just a doormat to Medaka. He probably wouldn't be pushed around by anyone else. By being tough to everyone but a significant someone (in this case being Medaka), by definition doesn't that technically make him a tsundere?

Whatever the case, he'd only be a doormat to Medaka, I don't see how this makes him a complete doormat or utter wuss as everyone is making him out to be. A complete doormat would be someone who is a wuss against everyone, a complete outcast to society. Zenkichi isn't that.
No one is a complete doormat. No one. There always will be people who won't clean their feet into you. Zen is a doormat though. Maybe not complete, but again no one is a complete doormat. Even Shinji was not. What makes me to look at Shinji in better light is that he did oppose even if at first were pushed around, there was no one who would completely turn him into a such pathetic slave as Medaka turned Zen into.

I want to see Zen to grow up and start thinking with his own head, not just Medaka's. Then we can talk if there are some remains of spine in that mass of nothing called Zen.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote