Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 12:33   Link #1018
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
By what I can read, it was a last resort to end everything. Blade pierced through his chest and still, Arclight kept laughing. Then he went "screw you, time to put and end to that!" You can say it makes a lot of sense since he lost all his powers.

I assume you read the latest translated chapter. Disk didn't call him "failure project" for nothing...

...And now we know why
Well When he was born all the scientists yelled, success success, i guess it was later that this changed.
also where does it say that arclight lost his powers, if your referring to when the byakugous clashed, blade did little boy right afterward with teruyama

Not reading japanese i at first thought Aruka stopped because of sentiment, then i found out from people on this forum that she thought someone held her back. (I at first thought it was cruz, because i thought Cain was the basis for Cruz). Also arclight gave her an order end of story, and she had just been beaten and humiliated after trying to kill her brother not something that leaves you feeling gabby. The anime shows her kneeling down and doing nothing and didnt they just kind of let her fade out in the manga.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote