View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 17:47   Link #19453
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Kaijo please stop disrespecting people who try to help you. Suspension of disbelief changes piece to piece but cannot account for everything, some of the stuff is nitpicky stuff you can ignore but don't close your eyes and say "lalala I'm having fun so who cares".

But more to the point this matter should retreat to PMs or IRC or some such. Thank you.
I already mentioned I'd be more than happy to debate in PMs. And in fact, I did send some, but no response.

And a difference of opinion is not disrespect. I hold no disrespect towards those who disagreed with me. In fact, I'm still thinking about ways I can make what's going on clearer. But so far, the only criticism has been "By making up some information that you didn't include in your fic, I've concluded I don't see it happening." And so far the only suggestion has been to remove the chapter in total.

Of course, everyone has their own interpretation and their own opinions. And I would respectfully request that is what is going on. Thank you.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote