View Single Post
Old 2009-11-28, 03:24   Link #57
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

A couple of things

-Suou said "Hei" for the first time. I think, I "think", she would only refer him as that guy before.

-Two people accused Hei for being a lolicon. I think in a way he is finding/caring for girls similar to his sister.

-Genma, the Shotacon, might have an interesting encounter with July. Now this makes it the kissing with Hazuki all that more hilarious.

-I think Hei was trying to be understanding of the Suou/Tanya situation but he just wasn't very good at it. I think what Hei wanted was for Suou not to kill but when it comes down do it he does want her to protect herself ; like Tanya's boss said he is attached to her in a degree otherwise he'd ditch them the moment Oreille was no longer their employer.

-Suou seems to care for July like a brother.

-Shion also uses that ATR, but how? Suou has it because she saw the rifle before but not Shion. In a way it makes sense for them to have the same ability since they are twins but that makes him worth a lot less.

-Can't wait for Suou to confront her family (and meet her mother).