View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 01:44   Link #297
necrosis6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
I can't stop laughing. Do you realize how silly your "factual" argument is?
Priscilla is stronger than Teresa because... Isley, Riful, Alicia and Beth are weaker than Priscilla... uh huh. What makes you think that Teresa would have not created a similar reaction?

As for the decapitation... Priscilla going almost all out 80+% beat a Teresa who was at 0% and off gaurd. That's conclusive proof for you? Do you work for Hadley CRU by any chance?

Teresa is stronger, becuase when fighting, she kicked Priscilla's ass, and told us she could do it again anytime Priscilla tried it again. QED.
Actually, there is a very simple reasoning that I'm surprised that no one here has used yet. It's called the rule of Dragonball. Teresa was the strongest person around in chapter 24, as we are now in chapter 96 your averaged joe schmo is stronger than her. As was clearly shown in DBZ, being the strongest in the world means nothing in the face of 1 or 2 chapters of training. The only reason why the AO and Priscilla are still on top is because they do mental training every day. As a result their power doubles every chapter. As the manga which defined power levels, I don't see why people don't use it to clarify power levels. The rule of Dragonball is the best rule when trying to understand power levels.