View Single Post
Old 2009-12-08, 14:47   Link #3002
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
riful and dauf were in love. and we know love is eternal and breaks all obstacles. their awakenings were no match for their love. so Riful (and dauf) is a special case, in that she has always cared about him.
Roflmao, I really doubt that. She's always annoyed and fed up with him and his idiocy. Odds are the "love" grew unconsciously throughout time and their experiences(failures) together.

Priscilla hasn't forgotten Raki; the fact she still brings him up shows that. Regardless of whether or not she left him for dead, because she can't help him, because he told her to leave, or whatever, she still remembers him.

Which means that Raki still remains her achilles heel like kenshin says; perhaps not to the same degree as before, but he's got the best chance of getting through to her.

However, maybe he won't remember her. Who knows what the Org will do to him; they have experience with mental conditioning with Alicia and Beth and though he has a strong will, they are bound to try to tamper with his mind and his memories.