View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 23:30   Link #4015
Ronove

[QUOTE=Kirroha;2812263]I really think that Shannon could possibly be the "Takano" of Umineko. Most of the time, Kanon's body wasn't found, right? She could very well have disguised Kanon's body to be hers, and escaped. That way, it could be said that Kanon is dead, but not necessarily that Shannon is dead. Also, it could explain why Battler keeps surviving until the end.

Shannon might very well be one 'back person', but I definitely still suspect Natsuhi for EP1, Rosa for EP2, Eva for EP3 and Krauss or maybe Kyrie for EP4. Shannon might've made use of quite a lot of people... Also, Shannon isn't her real name, so Shannon is dead might be able to slip away as such.

QUOTE]

H-hold on! Does that mean when they say Kanon is dead, it's not really Kanon? Kanon isn't his real name either. Kanon might be referrence to Kinzo's name. Weren't the furniture's names always end with "On" (or whatever that japanese letter was"? Also the

Spoiler:
could also refer to

Spoiler:

When I first started this game, I always assumed ranks and that golden eagle symbol had to something to do with the mystery...

Last edited by Ronove; 2009-12-09 at 23:31. Reason: Failed at "bolding"
Ronove is offline   Reply With Quote