View Single Post
Old 2004-08-08, 20:14   Link #4001
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
sorry to bug you guys again....but I made a new one for another forum and I wanna know what you guys think....

Poor Lunchboxx, no one except Wirhe rated yours...
I'm going to though I'll rate both.
Nekkid Chick One - It's got a nekkid chick, however I also like the comments that Wirhe made, so all in all you get a 7.5/10.
Non-Nekkid Chick One - I dislike the background, but that's probably because I know how to make those . The character also seems pixely to me, but that may just be me, the text is also too pixely IMO. I think this is one of your worst signatures This one gets a 4/10

hobbsy - Pixel stretch eh? I don't like that, but because you made it look like the colours fade away to the edge of the sig, I like it more then I do when people don't do that I still don't particularly like the Yaoi, so it get's a 6/10 (I liked the "X" one more.)

full_metal_31 - I kind of like it, but the things on the left and right seem like some preset brushes to me. (I could be wrong) I like the colours you used, and the character as well. 6.5/10

xargon - As standard as it gets IMO, but still a lot better than those image croppers. I'm not really digging the grid (could use lower opacity IMO), and the girl is kind of plain. (Awesome cutout though) 7/10

Slade - The first thing I noticed was the way you put your name on the sig, very original and a good way to work with the image. I don't like the white outline the guy seems to have though. 7/10

carloboy - I like the background, and the reflection you used on the text, but I think you should have used the reflection on the images too, or not have used the reflection. Also, the Kakashi pic seems lower quality then the others. 6.5/10

Karma - I kind of liked the one about the festival thingy, just too bad you didn't make it black&white so you could have sticked with your B&W thing
Even though it's just the wonderfull red "X" now, I now what it looked like, but because it probably isn't your own...5.5/10 Cool that you have the Beastie's new album, I'm thinking of getting it myself on the 10th (when I get paid)

aahhsin - Nice and tight, like it's supposed to be lol. Not the best quality, and not really into the border too. 6/10

dreamless - Low quality was the first thing I noticed...Too empty on the left, and too stuffed on the right. Also, the text "Ultimate Magic Attack" seems a whole lot better then the "Dreamless" text. 6/10

Right, so that covers everyone, right?
If I missed someone, you've probably already been rated before, or I just forgot you (>.<)

Edit: w00t, first post on the 201st page.