View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 21:26   Link #3029
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Hello everyone. :3 I'm glad to be part of the forum and participate in the Umineko section. I really love the series ( especially Kanon X Jessica ohoho~), and i am the person that my friend mentioned regarding this post:

[QUOTE = Celly; 2819201]Um so, hi everyone 8D

My friend is having issues with playing Umineko. In EP2, it would crash for her right after the George / SHannon scene / clock hit nine. I solved it by changing the text speed, but for some reason she can't: x
and now for EP3, it crashes after the scene with Virgillia and Beatrice's battle, and the clock turns to 6. She tried fiddling with it to see if it was the files that was the problem, but now it says that she can't play because it's not installed properly.

Help would be very appriciated; xx;
And if it helps, she has an XP.[/ QUOTE]

I fixed the problem of the reinstalling, and everything is better, except for my game freezing awhen the clock turns 6 as said in my friend's post above, as well in ep 2 after the George & Shannon scene. Can anyone please help me? What can I do to get past this? I really love playing Umineko all day and I really want to be able to play more, but until I can solve these errors I will have the worry of my game freezing whenever the time changes. Thank you in advance!
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote