View Single Post
Old 2009-12-27, 21:25   Link #202
Team Rocket Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Tsukasa still ranked 25th. Perhaps she's strong enough to not get raped by the top-tier, but Yui who should place between 8-14th place should certainly put more of a beating on Tsukasa than 3%. 56-44 would be my guess.

On another note, I don't see Railgun being anywhere near the strength of Clannad, or Taiga. Kotomi will be a tad too much (54-46%) for Misaka, and the other (main) Clannad will straight up beat her down.
56% isn't that far from 54.32% and close enough that I could see happening. Your estimate for where Yui and Tsukasa rank are close to mine, but I think Tsukasa will be able to hold up a bit better than you do.

I'd say Kotomi [55.25%]-Misaka [44.75%] so we're pretty close there as well. I'm not too sure how well Fuuko would do since Fuuko shot up like a rocket in Ruby and Diamond. I'm not sure if I think that's power Fuuko will keep or if the ISML Round Robin just happened to end before Fuuko's boost did. Without the boost, Fuuko could still beat Misaka, it just wouldn't be a stomping.