View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 14:05   Link #6
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Oda's art for Yakumo is hot! But the first manga artstyle wasn't bad either. I like them both but I wonder which artstyle the anime will use? If they're not using the original novel then I'm guessing it will probably be Oda's character designs.
My first guess would be that they're going with the novel illustration style since they used a novel cover for their preliminary web site image.

Quote:
I have my own portable T.V. to watch in detention.
Hand it over, missy.
Shouldn't you know by now not to brag about your detention contraband?

Quote:
Aww, is that all? I was hoping for at least 26 episodes. ;____;
Well, it's been known to happen that a second cour is announced during the first cour's run. So here's hoping that'll be the case this time.

Quote:
This image of Yakumo from the original novels is nice too...more realistic and a bit darker than the manga versions.
I think that different art reflects the difference in intended audiences between the novels and the manga. Seinen versus shoujo.

Quote:
Hopefully we'll get a bit more of the romance where GH lacked.
Unfortunately with only 13 episodes scheduled, I'm not holding my breath for this. I don't think there will be enough time in the leads' relationship for any romance to develop.

Quote:
Thanks for creating this thread, LKK.
You're welcome.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote