Old 2010-01-03, 23:23   Link #4839
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
@Forsaken_Infinity
Spoiler for size:

@Rias
Spoiler for size:
For the first part, ok, I get that. You are basically saying Battler believed in Beatrice's existence and then made Sayo write the story in the form of message bottles, right? I don't really see a clear motive for Battler to do that but that's possible.

For the second part, its your opinion only; for now, its as plausible as Shkanon theory, I personally don't lean to either of the theories. Its simply something like this for me, Battler argued himself as the culprit to stop Natsuhi from being made into the "true" culprit, therefore, as long as any theory that can explain all the murders just as much as Shkanon exists, Shkanon will only be one of the "truths" and thus not the only truth. In short, Battler culprit theory does the same thing to Shkanon theory as it did to Natsuhi Culprit theory of Erika. Whether it goes against the game's ideals or not doesn't even matter for that reason.

For the third part, I agree that there is more to it. Phone rings, two of them, can be heard in Ep1, first one right after the opening, second one just before the gameboard starts (i.e, they reach Rokkenjima). I don't know if they can be heard in other episodes as I am still in EP1 for this playthrough T_T.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote