Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 10:58   Link #5336
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
The one boat looks like something out of a batman movie.

It's not that easy to tell who's at fault there. The first video it looks like the Japanese ship turned into the batboat there. The video from the Japanese ship though looks like the ship was going to clear it, then the batboat moved back in front of it at the last second. Though those two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. I'm going to say the captain of the Japanese ship was being an idiot and playing chicken, and the people on the batboat were idiots trying to get in front of the much bigger ship. In short both sides here were engaged in risky behavior. This is the result of that.
I propose that the whaler arm itself with homemade torpedoes using discarded fan blades /w chassis, a large 320mm pipe, tipped with acetone peroxide warhead and powered by a car battery.

Pretty much to me it seems that both sides are like engaged in competitive bumper car driving in the videos, and I thought it was a game only played by kids who like to win even the smallest things.

From what I know, dolphin/whale hunting in Japan is regulated and limited in which the fish stocks are sustainable, but it pretty much seem to me that these enviromentalists are under-informed and overly passionate like their Jeemah Islamiah counterparts. Why are they not designated as extreme groups in Japan since they do all these sort of bullshit? Also, the whalers could have just radioed/called to the authorities (assuming they have phones onboard) and get the Japanese navy to bring them in if they are in Japanese waters. There is always the deck gun if these nuts try to ram the navy ships too.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.