View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 11:03   Link #2057
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
Actually, I am somewhat suspicious about George and Shannon. I don't ever recall Shannon expressing any feelings for George in Battler's presence. He always seems to learn about the relationship from Jessica. Moreover, I don't recall Battler ever seeing Shannon wear George's ring while alive. The anime - though obviously not the most reliable of references - is surprisingly consistent on this point; throughout the second arc there are several shots in which her hands are displayed quite clearly and she is not wearing any rings.

Of course, I might just have forgotten where in the second game they mention her ring, but unless they did it seems entirely possible that she did not return George's affections. In fact, if someone were so inclined I imagine they could construct a fairly solid theory wherein a jilted George is the killer.
I don't think the anime is a good source of info like that. If you recall, back with EP 2 when Beatrice met with Shannon in the anime the former was wearing Kinzo's ring, even though it was only 1984.