Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 11:15   Link #12825
Chris38

Do you think Tsukune likes being dominated ?

I'm asking this because I'm trying to see how each girl from Tsukune's harem is going to behave in the role of a wife:

- Outer Moka: Can do house duties ( cleaning, cooking ). Pretty easy to live with ... (Honestly I don't know what to say else), probably can keep discipline in the house.

- Inner Moka: Definitely can keep discipline in the household, some house duties can be a problem for her, Warning a Tsundere character ... any injuries sustained while living with her, are on you're own risk and aren't subjected for reclamation. With her you're life definitely wouldn't be boring ... but, can be .... short.

- Yukari: Pretty much an unknown with how she will run the house. ( at least for me)

- Mizore: Definitely will know if you are unfaithful, apart from that has qualities to run a household, you have to be prepared to have kids at a young age.

- Kurumu: Can do house duties, with her you will probably live a normal quiet life with a loving wife.

- Ruby: Had a scared childhood, from where came her "odd" hobbies. You're love live with her is definitely going to be one big adventure. Apart from that she tries to be a dutiful wife.

At least this is how I view them in this particular role, what do you think ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote