View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 01:59   Link #22252
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
I have a ton of fun writing the Logs with you ^^.

But I'm also waiting eagerly for updates on both Bless The Broken Road and ViCia, so whatever is good for you, is good for me, Mistress!
*cough* Me too, I'm also waiting on updates for BtBR, *smiles at RB*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
One-shot. Something a little sad ...

Spoiler for When One Door Closes:

Wow. That was… Oh, Subaru *hugs*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I'm always interested in new fanfiction sites. ff.net could use some competition.
Archive of Our Own or (AO3) is still in its Beta version but they're open for sign up but it'll take a few days before you get in because of the Beta status. But so far I'm loving it. It's like a fanfiction site version of Livejournal, a platform which I really love.

Quote:
Yes and no. I have several ideas floating around in my head, that I'm tempted to start writing for. But I have enough on my plate with Red Jewel Diaries, and fleshing out the two sequels to that in my Crisis universe. From past experience, I know if I start writing multiple series, I'll get burnt out, confused, and/or lose my enjoyment with the fandom. So I've found my secret is to concentrate on as few things as possible, although I'll toss out humorous one-shots as the ideas hit me, if they are clear enough in my head and easy enough to write.
I *try* to do that but scenes from other stories keep interrupting against my better judgment and I find myself following that thread of thought rather than concentrating on the story I was already working on. Or, as I've said, I get stuck on the technicalities of the plot which is really annoying especially when all I want to do is get to that really cool idea but before I can do that I have to wade through the plot and the complications and then I get blocked and worry about accuracy & etc., *sigh*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic Flame
Despite my better judgement, I might actually start writing the Nanoha AU Zombie Apocalypse fic.
Most awesome. I love Zombie Apocafics!

In my opinion stories become a lot better with added zombies!
isagrimorie is offline   Reply With Quote