View Single Post
Old 2010-01-19, 02:32   Link #1055
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've always pictured it to be like this-

1. The anime would focus on the first 5 girls up to Hakua's Arc. This is the plan for a 1 cour season with only 13 episodes.

2. The anime would go all the way up to Tenri's Arc, likely trimming some parts to make it fit. This would go for a 2 cour season with 26 episodes.

VAs have never been a problem, they'll probably get the lesser known people, though there is a certain someone I'm rooting to get the part as Keima *cough* But the most important question is... Which studio would be doing it? Duh duh DUHH!!!
I think they'd have to trim a fair bit to intro Diana in 2 cours. Maybe 3? I think they could average roughly two chapters per episode (more or less), which would put Hakua's second appearance near the end of the second cour and Tenri near the end of the third.

Keima and Elsee would obviously be expected to be voiced by well-known seiyuu. In fact if Mamoru Miyano or Jun Fukuyama (or at least someone well-known who can imitate the over-dramatic Kira/Zero-style voice) doesn't voice Keima, I imagine there will probably be quite an uproar. Any number of moe-voiced seiyuu could do Elsee, the more cutesy the better. Hakua, given her prominence, would probably also get a well-known seiyuu (a Haruhi-style voice would be ideal). Keima's mom is the only other real recurring character, although if they get far enough one would expect well-known seiyuu for Nora (an Urd-style voice) and Tenri/Diana (someone who can do quiet and forceful) as well.

Now that I think about it, they could cast the entire SOS-dan as primary characters in this adaptation and it would work pretty well (Sugita as Keima, Goto as Elsee, Hirano as Hakua, and Minorin as Tenri/Diana and Ono as Nora's partner, should they get that far).