View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 18:06   Link #4
Gunbladeuser
Trace... ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I have several cards from the Clannad sets but none of them seem to be translated yet and they're listed as "extra packs" on the site so I have no idea if I could even make a deck with just them.
Well, you definitely could since a deck only requires 50 cards and not more than 4 copies of the same card.
Whether it'd be a good deck is another question. ^^

Quote:
I hope they plan to release more in English. Not a fan of Disgaea at all and it'd be pretty awkward to have to reference a translation sheet every time anyone plays a card. I'd do it but sadly my friends are not as patient.
Yeah, I'd prefer other sets as well.
I haven't played Disgaea yet (but I plan to), so I don't know any characters and therefore I'd rather not buy it now.

As for translations... well, I am playing another Japanese card game and even succeeded in convincing some friends to play it, too with help of translations.
Even when some of them were hesitant in the beginning, they quickly got used to it (since you remember all card texts after a while).
Also, decks in Weiß Schwarz TCG have a lot less different cards so it should be quite easy to play even without being able to understand Japanese.
Gunbladeuser is offline   Reply With Quote