View Single Post
Old 2004-08-23, 18:17   Link #244
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
It's not that Itachi's not strong, it's just that I don't think he's as strong as Itachi fanboys make him out to be.

Is he stronger than Oro? Oro thinks so...after all, he's a jutsu-whore and who would be a worse opponent for a jutsu-whore than a Sharingan master?Is he stronger than Jiraiya? *shrugs* We haven't seen enough of him to know, so...who knows? Personally, I don't think he's QUITE at Jiraiya's capabilties - but being not quite Jiraiya means you're still better than 80-90% of the ninja population - so what's wrong with that?

so tell me why oro absolutely didn t fear kakashi who is a genious and who also has a full mastered sharingan (and who knows around or more than 1000 jutsus)????
itachi is much much more than a basic sharingan user,just look at how he kicked the ass of 3 adults uchihas with full mastered sharingan when he was 12 on 2 seconds!!!!!

i mean ,the reason why is so strong is not only sharingan but especially the fact that he is super strong in the basics(strenght,way of throwing shurikens and kunais,jutsu speed,etc...)

Last edited by itachistyle; 2004-08-23 at 19:03.
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote