View Single Post
Old 2004-08-23, 19:23   Link #251
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
Hehehe if it had been new york Itachi would have alot of street cred=P hehhe. Yeah, Gaara gonna be über-mean=D Mean Dessert machine=P And Sasuke also carries a great potensial. I think most of the Genins mentioned in the manga so far carries a great potential. Like Shino, Shika, Neji, Lee and Temari=)... Uhmm yeah... i want some more Temari in the manga now..=P
yeah me too.. at the difference that me i want more temari-shika!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother
Because, (relatively speaking) Kakashi is a chump, no where in that league. He's slower, has way, way less chakra and lacks the most scary thing about Itachi, the Mangekyou.

However the question remains, how would Itachi be able to deal with the likes of a Grand summon, or even a smaller summon such as the lesser giant snakes and the Frog destroyer; or Edo Tensei for that matter? These are unknowns, which is why most thinking people will be hesitant to classify one stronger than the other without more knowledge of both parties, especially Itachi. It's not for nothing that Itachi and Kisame expressed great caution at approaching one of the legendary sannin. Furthermore, in regards to Tsukiyomi, (which attacks the spirit of the opponent), the sannin have much stronger spirits than does Kakashi, so it's no telling how harder they would be able to crack, and that's if they were caught looking into his eyes at all.

simple:using amaterasu by example (after all it s one of the 3 jutsus of the legendary mangekyo sharingan so it surely must be very very very powerful:the jiraiya 's face ,after he saw that, says it all i think)

look at how it burned the stomach of the smaller frog that jiraiya summoned
so what could stop us to think that it wouldn t be effective against manda or gamabunta by example???

i can understand the reaction of many there who feel that itachi fan boys overrate itachi too much(and sometimes it s really true) but in fact if you calmly think about all that we know ,saw or heard about him, you ll find that he is not so overrated at all...(i agree with one thing tough:we need to see more of him fighting against stronger opponents than kakashi or others jounins levels ninjas to have an exact idea of his real strenght)

Last edited by itachistyle; 2004-08-23 at 19:47.
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote