View Single Post
Old 2010-03-09, 20:33   Link #9
uragayduck2

oh gosh, this thread is right up my alley. here we go:

Mizuki Nana: my absolute favorite seiyuu hands down. Fate's character doesn't let her shine at her best and it's not my favorite, but she sounds badass when it comes to unleashing her wrath in particular "Haken Saber" (i learned what haken meant through this series....edumacation at its best!).

i first heard Mizuki Nana from Ichigo 100% as Yui and noticed she was appearing in more and more series. then her name became synonymous to me when i thought of seiyuus in anime. best performance from her? i'd say Touma in Minami-ke because that was the first time i heard her shounen like voice which she pulled off beautifully. almost didn't recognize it was her had i not known ahead of the airing of the series.

Tamura Yukari: Ah yes, she is definitely a veteran and legend now. first heard of her from my other favorite series Galaxy Angel and become a huge fan of her. and like Mizuki Nana, her growth in roles rose exponentially, and i ate up every single role she voiced. i'll always remember her for her Ranpha voice because the majority of her roles sounds based off of that role. Cherio!!
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote