Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-05, 16:32   Link #13475
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Don't get me wrong, my fully understanding some of these terms isn't perfect, but as I understand Tsundere, Im not sure if it really counts if they're currently operating as two seperate personalities!
I suppose it might be possible if they merge and she stays like this, but I figure if both personalities merge she'll probably be a bit more direct over her feelings, O.M is head over heels and admits it, and I.M is on the verge. I get the feeling a merge of those two might be a bit more possessive of Tsukune, and might act a little more directly is it deredere [is that the right word?]
You can be direct with your feelings but still be a tsundere if you tease/put down the main guy or get really angry and overjealous (Sheryl or similar characters). Heck even Horo does fall under tsundere category even if she is very docile but she still is a considerably tsundere even if she almost never uses violent approach on her love interest.

I think that ife they want to empathize on the change they might want to bring I Moka more than outer one because otherwise it would bring back us to the status qou anyway.

Tsundere doesn't have to deny her feelings to be a tsundere, heck some do not, they just have it problem on expressing that or being nice/kind to their love interest even when they express their love.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote