Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 09:21   Link #13504
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

That is another interesting possibility, that the seperation of the two sides of the personality was the only way to restrict her overall power level, rather than being a way for her to survive in the human world. I hadn't really thought about it in that way, although if the combination does occur, I wasn't expecting the 'True' Moka to be weaker than either of the current Moka sides anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo
I would sya Inner Moka getting the affection from Outer one, because I am still convinced that even in merged personality case the Moka would look and act as in more dominant like an Inner Moka, just that her dere side would be increased quite a bit, but the dominant personality type would still be more of an Inner Moka.

That is of course if the mangaka wants to show progression - if not then the dominant one would be the Outer Moka with just a little bit of confidence added.
That bit quoted was purely about how she would act in regards to Tsukune, rather than her overall 'complete' personality and general attitude
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote