View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 16:04   Link #19
John D.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage souls sealed away and therefor off limit for Edo Tensei?

When Kobuto already had summoned powerful men like Pain and Itachi it's hard to imagine someone who would excite Madara to that effect...The only one I can think of that would make a difference is Rikudō Sennin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I thought about Jiraiya... wouldn't Jiraiya be the perfect weapon to fight Naruto? Naruto wouldn't be able to fight him. It would expose Naruto's weakness and he could get voulnerable, no matter what power he acquires.
Madara is waging war against plenty more than just Naruto and I can't imagine Madara reacting like he did just for the prospect of a good weapon against Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
So I just read the data book information on Edo Tensei, and I swear this has to be the most broken technique in the series.
I agree, it such a god awful powerful technique that all shinobis should be out to learn it...Though, of course, it's very likely extremely hard to learn, else why wouldn't more "evil" (and good guys as well, since it was Nidaime (who was a good guy, wasn't he) who created the technique in the first place) shinobis be able to perform it.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote