View Single Post
Old 2010-04-09, 11:15   Link #527
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
Few pages back, I asked which male seiyuu is most disliked. Someone said Kamiyan was married and his fangirls were pissed...or am I mixing it up with another seiyuu.
You're talking about this post, right?

Kaoru Chujo actually wrote a whole "seiyuu romance" blog post filled with all the rumours from 2ch...it was an amusing read, but I'm generally really skeptical about most of them. Then again, I'd wager that a number of seiyuu are actually married and are keeping it a secret...

Quote:
The only show he left a strong impression on me was Tomoya from Clannad...
I haven't actually seen Clannad, but I get the impression that that's one of the roles he gets praised for. (From the few clips I browsed today, it's certainly a nice change from some of his other, more arrogant sounding roles, and a lot closer to the role I like best from what I've heard him in so far. Unfortunately, it's from a BL drama CD...though a very light one - but that still means that most people won't ever listen to it.)

Quote:
I thought Asia has practically the same taste as Japan...Nana-chan, Minorin seems to be quite popular at South East Asia blogs...or even Aya...
I think the trouble would be that the votes are split between the most popular actors, so if someone happens to dominate one overseas market, it could really make a difference.

Quote:
But there is quite a clear cut on seiyuus who wish to persue an idol career and the ones who doesn't.
Sadly though, it seems that most newcomers have to go through the idol stream...(at least until they're popular and powerful enough to say "no more"...)

Quote:
I never understood why Johnny's music sells like hotcakes.
Probably a combination of a whole lot of things, from idol culture to brilliant marketing. I've never seen so many "Special First Press Editions" anywhere else on earth - they've managed to coax even me to spend a fair bit on anime and drama DVDs that I won't be able to share with a lot of friends when I go home! (though I haven't quite bought the dramas ones yet - planning to...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
45-minute radio shows probably take a while to load on nico. :V
hehe...I listened several times and just recorded all the amusing parts for future. (admittedly, I mostly just cut out the music and the ads...*gets shot*) Now wondering if I can spare the time to listen to more of it! Maybe I should just give up on anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
For this year? Yeah, definitely better than 2nd and 3rd. 1st wasn't really that bad from what I remember.

I think nearly all of 2ch went wtf when he didn't win the award and instead Kamiyan gets.... two.
I do remember thinking that I wouldn't have awarded the main one to Kamiyan for that particular year. This year would have been more fitting...but of course, they're not going to reward the same person two years in a row.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote