View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 20:13   Link #131
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

^^Nice pics! XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fevvers View Post
I'm hoping this goes more along the Saiunkoku harem route instead of that godawful angelique/la corda series with a real interesting female lead for a change. Ironically here Chizuru looks and sounds a lot like Shuurei. I hope that bodes well for the series.
I'm crossing my fingers on this one too. She had a sword, but she was afraid to use it. She hid instead of fighting. Not a good sign. But I hope she learns to wield the sword soon, or at least, not be completely helpless like the ridiculous females you mentioned. I'll throw in that useless girl from Haruka Hachuyoushou too as a female lead to not follow. That show would have been brilliant if she wasn't a complete waste of space. Well, at least in this one, she set out to find her dad -- that shows some self-initiation lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Rarely the main female in otome games got voiced. (Except for R-18 ones. LOLWUT logic is LOLWUT.)
Oh, haha, I guess that explains it. *shifty eyes* LOL. Although, I have played I think 2 G-rated ones and I remember the guys being voiced. I forget the names of those two games though.

Quote:
I didnt really have any issues with the animation but for some reason Hajikata VA irritated me im not sure why there was just something about his voice i didnt like.
Yeah, I think maybe he talks way too fast? My favorite voice right now is Okita Souji and Saitou.

And man, that dinner scene with the VN background music = not good, lol.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote