View Single Post
Old 2004-09-05, 01:10   Link #17
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Im talking about something I know nothing about here anyway I don't even read the Manga for Naruto.

Just butting In were I don't belong, don't mind me...
Shay, you do give up too easily.

What most of the fans do not even consider the fact that the longer-running series will always compromise, either with filler or inconsistent animation or with some other factors. The reasons should be obvious with the example of the past. Animators can stay true to the script/manga if the show is consisted of no more than 26-52 episodes. Comparing small series with longer running series in the basis of "filler" and "animation inconsistency" is just using poor judgement where the lack of clear thinking is too obvious. Like someone suggested, not every studio will be able to handle big projects such as Naruto or One Piece. I suppose ignorance can be a bliss sometime. As far as I know, FMA is anything but staying true to the manga and the series is also supposed to conclude around the episode 52.

What I would like to understand is how the studio is going to handle another potentially longer-running series without compromising the overall quality of atleast one of the show. The workload should weigh a lot more for that studio compare to their current consignment.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote