Thread: Licensed Melody of Oblivion
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-08, 00:35   Link #432
wao
OK.

A new Melody of Oblivion CD, "Melody of Oblivion - Senritsu Gekijou he no Izanai" has come out... A bunch of BGM that wasn't on the previous CD is in this CD. This CD has a number of vocal recordings as well (I'm in the middle of listening to it.) So far, I suggest you get this CD for one reason - Solo's song. The full version with music is on it and it's BEAUTIFUL! (IMO.) There's a lot more to the song than I thought. I just don't have the energy to try translating it... I'm fairly sure this is also sung by the voice actor for Solo - from this song it's hard (for me) to believe that the voice actor is a female (Saeki Tomo)! IIRC Saeki Tomo does a lot of male roles though... still...

Some tracks are rather blah-ish, they're the less nice ones that you hear throughout the series. Ooh, there's even a song with "Aru-koto! Nai-koto! Aru-koto! Nai-koto!" recording in it...

I still haven't watched eps 21 and 22 - I'm beginning to lose it because I just can't understand the Japanese well enough... or I don't have enough energy to try understand... It's such a great series, but a lot is lost on me... Bah. I suppose I'm stuck in the same boat as everyone else waiting for fansubs...