View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 11:41   Link #10067
shoujoloverguy
The Romance Anime Addict

So, um, yeaaahh.... I'm new to these forums... I, uh, like shoujo anime. It's fun. To watch. Oh, I also like shoujo manga. It's fun. To read. And shoujo visual novels are fun. To play/read/watch. I suppose time-wise I am pretty new to anime/manga... Starting around a year ago I began to watch Naruto Shippuden... but then around two months earlier from now I was reading this romance fanfic on fictionpress.com... I believe it was called Singer... It was about this pansexual, who met a popular straight girl. The pansexual made the girl bisexual. They dated... Anyways the pansexual girl's friend gave her a full disc set of Strawberry Panic... and then I decided to go watch Strawberry Panic. I liked it. I searched up romance anime. I watched some. I got addicted. Then, about a month ago I purchased the first few volumes to my first manga series, Fruits Basket. So... Yeah. (Oh, by the way, I watched all 24 episodes of SP in 1 day.) (Or was it 26 eps?) Anyways, so yeah. I watch alot of anime. Mainly shoujo. Cuz its fun. :P

edit: Woah, what the hell? I thought that an avatar was different than a profile pic... crap...

edit edit: Ohh... Avatar is shown like when u post, profile pic is when people look at profile... Ohhhh...

Last edited by shoujoloverguy; 2010-06-05 at 11:45. Reason: to add more stuff
shoujoloverguy is offline   Reply With Quote