View Single Post
Old 2010-06-12, 19:41   Link #79
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
i definalty have to agree with you on when naruto threw the rasen shuriken. The peins just stared at it for like 5 seconds and then tried to dodge when it was already close.
When the time rules were stated in the manga i already knew that the anime will be broken. For example god realm pain needs 5 seconds for recovery after using his jutsu, but in this episode after he repelled the rasenshuriken it took like 2 or 3 minutes before Naruto tried to hit him, and then when he uses shinra tensei again he states that it was a close one. Well i guess 3 minutes is quite close to 5 seconds in anime-time

But on the other hand we must not bash the animators, they were given an impossible task. It is impossible to animate a fight that is about 10 minutes long using 2 hours. It is obvious that Naruto can't maintain his sage mode for so long as the anime shows, and also it is obvious that the fight must be short because otherwise all the Konoha ninja would have time to organize and attack him, to help naruto. The whole fight was about Naruto's explosive power that does not give a chance for Pain to think of a strategy or make his bodies work together as a team. So the failure of the anime in that matter is not a major problem given the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
but although the fight is great and i like it, i dont think its fair for pein to die like that .. they cant let Naruto beat pein all alone.
The village gave the most important help to Naruto already: god realm was disabled for a long time because of his village-destoying jutsu. Naruto crushed 4 Pains so easily because god realm was unable to use it's ability. And the fight is not over yet...
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote