View Single Post
Old 2010-06-26, 03:11   Link #161
jinnous

Uhhh....Well where should I begin?

Oh yes, Kanade. I never thought I'd see such a happy and cheerful Kanade (complete with humming and giggling) after 12 episodes of her emotionless epicness. It almost felt like I was watching a totally different person.

Secondly I found that Yusa was even MORE underplayed than the GirlDeMo crew (I can honestly count her appearances in the show with 1 hand)

Thirdly, the idea of "finding peace" just became something like a..."Time to go! *bloop*" thing. If you get what i mean...

Fourthly, did Kanade actually love Otonashi back in the end? Or did she just indirectly rejected him? I don't know, I am kinda dumb, so make it explicit! (Which I am sure a lot of us wouldn't mind seeing too.)

Lastly, I want to see New Kanade with the short hair.

Overall: Definitely something enjoyable for me. Although at times I felt like the time for this to develop totally wasn't enough. I mean, they had to rush the confession to the last 5-6 minutes of the show when they could have had 3-4 extra episodes to do it if they had the 24 episode slot. Personally I don't think OVA's will do the show/script justice, maybe do what they did with Air and Kanon and just REDO the entire show, again, with more episodes, and more explanation. Although such a task would be highly unlikely, one can only hope right? xD