View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 23:04   Link #12220
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
She's talking about Battler's existence.
Rudolf has probably been sleeping around since he was in high school. Furthermore, he probably would have been in his 20s in 1967... I wouldn't call that a 'kid'.
No she's not talking about Battler's existence. You see her hell ended after 18 years. And moreover Rosa without everyone telling her anything she also says that Kyrie's hell lasted 18 years. This is not some obscure secret we are talking about. That hell ended when Asumu died and Kyrie married Rudolf, and that means it started in 1962.

In 1962 Rudolf must have been already in college, because absolutely nothing suggests that Kyrie attended high school in niijima as Rudolf certainly did.

Quote:
~_~

What we think we know about Beatrice-2's life being supremely sheltered is not necessarily true. It is quite possible for her to even go to college and live in Kuwadorian, if the scene from 1967 that is confirmed in red occurs soon after she fell from the cliff and (temporarily) lost much of her memory. This does not even contradict Rosa's story if Beatrice-2 decided that she's going to play with the nice Rosa who showed up and pretend to be a hidden princess.
And where I was talking about Beatrice-2? I was talking about Kyrie.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote