View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 12:43   Link #41
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I didn't know they have 42.195 clicks in Japan for students. Did it twice in my life. That singing during running reminds me of something I look back at and also, don't want to go through again : army daze.

And Azunyan "worst-case scenario" strikes again......didn't kitty know that there are people who ACTUALLY do that at charity marathons?

Jelly with kelp and seaweed.....sounds tasty...considering that seaweed extract is known to be a primitive jelly coagulant.

When Mugi's running tired at the top of the hill, she looks kinda cute.......Of course, poor Sawa-chan at the end.

I thought this is going to be split into 2 sets for season 2? Or are they showing until 26 this season?

P.S Another Azunyan episode next week!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.