View Single Post
Old 2004-09-16, 15:11   Link #100
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
hehe, I thought this epsiode was very very funny, althoguh I don't watch naruto because it's funny, I thought it was way better than EP. 100
And I'm a pervert just like everyone else so i really liked the sakura-towel scene (hey, atleast im not a pedophile like other people in this forum are )

and one other thing, I wouldn't see naruto as a childs show, I would see it as teenager show. I mean a little punk-ass brat sitting in his sofa drewling and thinking....wow...a fireball but still don't understand shit is not a real narutofan.
I don't think that it was meant for children to laugh at sasuke when he's family was slaughterd by his brother and I don't think they understand that much about the (I would say) deep story in Naruto.

BTW, if someone says you should stop watching naruto or any other anime because they think it's childish you should just dump those so-called friends and get friends who show more respect for peoples interests

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalDo
The first 5-10 mins of episode is pretty funny IMO.

But anyways I have a qustion for the people who read the manga:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But I don't know how they'll do it now that they changed everything so much because of the fillers
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote