View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 00:05   Link #216
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Next question then... so the Kyuubi in it's current state is weaker than most of the other bijuu since half its chakara is gone? That'd be pretty lame in my opinion.
No, if anything it is leagues beyond the others. It's more accurate to say that its yang chakra is missing. My guess would be that the Kyuubi is still at full strength, but cannot properly manifest itself lacking half its physical being. But then again it might be at half power. Kishi's just made a terrible mess of this by deciding to do this ying/yang nonsense which he will undoubtedly pull up later as some sort of Chekhov's gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
Also... the 8-tails was sealed in a jar, a jar. Knowing that I don't get why sealing the 9-tails would have been conceptually impossible, unless the 9-tails was at least twice as strong as the 8-tails. The Shiki Fujin is great but it downplays Minato's skills as a seal master since the seal, while stronger, couldn't do what the former Raikage's jar did.
The most logical explanation is that their strength is exponential, doubling with each tail. Thus, the nine tails is the most impressive of the lot.