View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 11:37   Link #2677
Renya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post
I'm maybe thinking cancelling Senjyoghara and Asuka... I already cancelled something once but re-ordered it...
They won't hate me for doing it? Bots are doing it anyway am I right O:?

The reasons that I want to cancel are:
Asuka, currently there is one IRL picture (from a show or whatever) and it isn't promising at all, and I started to like Mari more then Asuka lol

Senjyoughara - For some reason she lost her appeal in my, she's a cool character but I just don't know and it's the most expensive figure in the bunch and there is that line over her head though I know it's for connecting the front and back of the head, it just interrupts.

What do you guys (and girls) have to say?
Hmm not sure about Asuka but i got a feeling Senjyoughara figure will be quite decent. If your refering to the good smile one :P
I haven't seen alot of photos of it except the front view but by now its a nice figure which i want to get. Don't think there is any figures of her that is as great as that one at the moment. Sequel to bakemonogatari is announced too so it shows that they did well in term of anime. So its possible that if you don't get it, it will be too late unless they do a restock which i doubt.
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote