Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-30, 09:08   Link #2042
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
The discussion about Shidou is not going to go very far until we see more of his actions. I am most manga readers are well justified in hating him and even if you are not a manga reader you can see what kind of person he really is.

One of the excuses he used was the fact that hes a teacher. Well would a responsible teacher kick a guy in the face to save his own skin. A leader is not determine by age or using cons. Shidou has done nothing to deserve the leadership and in the situation nor was one needed. He simply used the opportunity to assert himself. Saeko did not speak up because there was no cause for it. Look at the students who clapped for Shidou they are sheep.

The hate towards Shidou is natural human nature towards someone who sacrifices others for their own well being. To me that is the nature of a leader, a teacher no a decent human being. The future will show why Shidou is not the knight in Shining armor that some of portraying him to be. Yes he will declare his motives eventually and the audience will come to see why he and his group are ill fated.

My own sense morality tells me to hate Shidou i dont expect everyone else too but i DO and for very good reasons i just cant say them in the anime thread.