View Single Post
Old 2010-08-02, 22:25   Link #12
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Are people seriously still bitter about SnW? T_T

There's an original character designer and an anime character designer who adapts the original artwork into something a team of animators can draw 1000+ times. As cool as it would be to have an anime that looks like a moving Kishida Mel illustration, it's simply impossible without a budget the size of Japan's GDP.

I mean seriously, the creators aren't trying to displease their audience. I'm astounded by people who seem to think that anime staff and studio are "out to get them" by ruining their favorite artists/manga/novels etc.

(Endless Eight is an exception)
Then don't show shits about it then... Seriously they show it just seems like they gonna use it in actual works (put that SO BIG as main illustration in their webs for example.)
And if this one is another "lie" I would be so pissed off, because they already make a PV with that chara design concept, even though I have no expectation they gonna really use it in actual works.

Btw as glorious as Kishida Meru arts looked, I thinks that not so "expensive" to adapt it into animation. Its just the pastel color effect that make it seems like that.