View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 01:23   Link #72
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Please stop using Knox 8 as a method to deny things you don't like. Not every single story element has to have foreshadowing, only things important to the mystery.

Either way, I'm aware that the entire Tea Party is just Bern fucking with Ange again, but I do think there may be a lot of truth to it, as well. It just fits too well with Eva's behaviour in The Witches' Tanabata.
It's not about Knox 8th. You're taking Kyrie's behavior in a game without love for face value. This is Bern we're talking about - someone who has absolutely no love for the gameboard and looks at everyone as pieces for her amusement. Call me bias if you want, but I just can't see Kyrie turning around and saying she hates Ange after we were told how she planned gifts in advanced for her daughter's birthday and even took her to the amusement park with Battler. She didn't have to do all those things.

And do you think Rudolf really takes pleasure in killing people as well. After everything that happened with Battler I can't imagine him going on a killing spree with Kyrie.