View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 17:24   Link #8728
amazake_001
JessiKanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digdri View Post
Yes, what you have found is essential a summary of what is happening in EP7 but this really isn't the place to discuss this. As the name of the tread suggest this really just meant to be a collection for fanarts and pictures from the community with some funny talk about them. If you really want to discuss or ask about the mysteries or important plot point in individual episodes you really should post in those other threads as KoiYuki already stated. Posting picture for the sake of discussion isn't forbidden over their after all.

Besides because of the big impact of unintentional spoiler for those how didn't read all novels spoiler tags get taken every seriously on those forums. So if you are using them you should at least use the tag text to give an idea what you are concealing with this.

Don't want to be rude or spoil your fun but their are reasons the forums got structured this way with thematic focus because its so easy to spoil other people fun and to have discussion which don't lead to total chaos.

So if you want the state of the art opinions about the whole stuff going on in EP7 better read some of the last pages in spoilers&discussion (where their isn't even a clear need for spoiler tagging while discussing) or for individual games (without any infos past those) stuff look in the respective threads.
Besides if you are interested in just a short answer for one question there is also the Q&A post stickied above.
i see.
i'm kinda new to this forum so, thanks for guiding me
(this is where google always link me to>_>)
i'll just search for the threads you mentioned
thanks again