Thread: StarCraft 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-01, 21:03   Link #3982
MelbShaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
If he only massed Hydralisks + Corrupters, then your air fleet would have probably been decimated. But there is still the issue of the tanks that would cause someone a trouble... Oh thats it! Get the Hydralisks to take out the tanks first, and the Corrupters to focus on the BC, results = idk
Hydras get owned by tanks since SC1 :/ tbh I want the defiler over the infestor they take off 3 of my only fav zerg units lurker, scourge.. >_>

It all comes down to amounts of units & micro. If the T has no raven your infestor should have burrow :O. Hide & cast go for a fungal or mind control. You use lings to deal with tanks, no hydras unless you outnumber them or you got korean skills. Zerg need that flank :/ get a surround and w.e . So to go against a tank/bc army I'd use corrupters, cracklings, and maybe infestors imo, though you can still do hydra but it's kinda risky. Now if they have like a total huge mix army than you prob at that stage where you can have banes, lords, or even ultras if not w.e have you been doing. Zerg is probably the easiest class to transit we only need a certain building to get that unit from any hatchery.
MelbShaw is offline   Reply With Quote